Straight Pipe Axle-Back Exhaust System 12649
A Borla "Axle Back" or rear section exhaust implies the exhaust system is located behind the vehicle rear axle . Most installations are completed in less than an hour and require no cutting of the factory system. A Borla Axle Back performance exhaust is a less restrictive aftermarket exhaust system that will improve the sound level both inside the cabin and exterior. Borla Axle Back exhaust systems use engine-specific (not universal) mufflers that are designed, tested, and optimized specifically for a particular year/make/model vehicle.
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Ensures Consistent Diameter Through Each Curve
- Mufflers Have No Baffles/Chambers
- Produces High Velocity
- Million Mile Warranty
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov